Silver Levene LLP are the largest ACCA practice in the UK having grown to over 100 staff and 19 Partners based in our London Head Office in Warren Street.
Silver Levene have built a particular reputation in the field of media and entertainment. Media and related clients now account for around 40% of the practice and we are privileged to work with the biggest names in entertainment – Actors, writers, directors, producers, agents. We also focus on a number of specific markets in legal, pharmaceutical, healthcare and property sectors.
We are looking for a Tax Senior to join our expanding organisation. You will be self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines, have excellent interpersonal skills together with an ability and interest in understanding your clients’ business.
What you'll get
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Immediate / ASAP
- You will be required to:
- Prepare personal tax computations and final Tax Returns
- Prepare accurate working paper files.
- Ensure professional standards are met and supervise and develop more junior staff.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm.
- Pay attention to self-development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing in practice.
- Acting as a responsible member of the team, providing support, development and guidance to more junior members.
- Producing work for the Manager and Partner review which requires little further input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and as part of a team.
- Deal with any adhoc client queries
- Assist with marketing initiatives
Qualifications and Skills
- ATT qualified, preferably CTA qualified or equivalent
- Varied, practical and technical tax knowledge, minimum 2 years practical experience
- Able to train junior members of staff
- Basic accounts knowledge
- IT packages (Excel, tax software, Word, Outlook)
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Commercial awareness / client focus
- Problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Be positive and committed to Silver Levene LLP in dealings with both clients and staff