Silver Levene LLP are the largest ACCA practice in the UK having grown to over 100 staff and 15 Partners based in our London Head Office in Warren Street.
We have always been a niche oriented practice focusing on a number of specific markets in media, pharmaceutical, healthcare and property sectors. We have also built a particular reputation in the Community Pharmacy sector and are looking for someone to join us and this great team.
We are looking for high-calibre Senior Accountant to join our expanding organisation.
You will be self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines, have excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills together with an ability and interest in understanding your clients’ business.
What you'll get
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package together with career development opportunities.
Immediate / ASAP
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare year end accounts from clients’ records;
- Prepare an accurate working paper file;
- Review financial/management accounts and VAT returns;
- Computation of Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE;
- Respond to all client and Partner/Manager requests;
- Undertake any work with a view to profitability and use the opportunity to review WIP and debtors;
- Assist Partner in client meetings, if requested to do so.
- Act as a responsible member of the team, providing support, development and guidance to more junior members;
- Producing work for Team Leaders and Manager review which requires little further input clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified;
- Provide assistance to the Pharmacy team and Team Leaders and Manager as required.
- Candidates will be computer literate
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Part Qualified ACCA or Qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounts preparation assignments
- Preferable experience working with community pharmacy clients
- Working knowledge – Xero, Sage Line 50; CCH Central and Caseware