Silver Levene LLP are the largest ACCA practice in the UK having grown to over 100 staff and 16 Partners based in our London Head Office in Warren Street.
We have always been a niche oriented practice focusing on a number of specific markets in legal, pharmaceutical, healthcare and property sectors.
However, we have built a particular reputation in the field of media and entertainment. Media and related clients now account for around 40% of the practice and we are privileged to work with the biggest names in entertainment – Actors, writers, directors, producers, agents.
We are looking for a Cloud Accounting Technical Advisor to join our expanding organisation.
You will be self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with an ability and interest in understanding our clients’ business.
What you'll get
Excellent Salary and benefits package
Immediate / ASAP
Duties & Responsibilities
Cloud Accounting Software
- Implementation of cloud accounting technologies and training of our clients on its use
- On boarding of clients onto cloud accounting software
- Keep up to date with changes and development to cloud software and associated apps
- Meet deadlines
- Develop and maintain good client relations
- Liaise with clients directly or through relevant manager to resolve queries or obtain further information
- Ensure a high level of service to meet clients expectations
- Proficient user of Xero, Quickbooks, Sage and associated cloud accounting apps
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting procedures
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organised and methodical
- Client focussed
- Carrying out tasks with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Organisation/time management
- Ability to operate to strict deadlines and handle conflicting priorities
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Experience of working within teams