Silver Levene LLP are the largest ACCA practice in the UK having grown to over 100 staff and 20 Partners based in our London Head Office in Warren Street.
We have always been a niche oriented practice focusing on a number of specific markets in legal, pharmaceutical, healthcare and property sectors.
However, we have built a particular reputation in the field of media and entertainment. Media and related clients now account for around 40% of the practice and we are privileged to work with the biggest names in entertainment – Actors, writers, directors, producers, agents.
We are looking for high-calibre qualified Audit Senior to join our expanding organisation.
You will take responsibility for the audit process, being self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines, have excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills together with an ability and interest in understanding your clients’ business.
What you'll get
Competitive Salary and benefits package
Immediate / ASAP
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be required to:
- Plan, execute and finalise audit assignments, working directly with the client under manager / partner supervision;
- Undertake the preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations for incorporated businesses for review by managers or partners.
- Control cost budgets, meet reporting timetables, prepare key client reporting documents.
- Ensure professional standards are met and supervise and develop more junior staff.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm.
- Pay attention to self-development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing in practice.
- Acting as a responsible member of the team, providing support, development and guidance to more junior members.
- Active adherence to budget and time tables, bringing matters to the attention of manager.
- Producing work for manager and partner review which requires little further input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified;
- Assisting with client cash flows and business plans where necessary
- Assisting with due diligence assignments when arising
- Ideal candidates will be computer literate.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, CCH Central, CCH Accounts Production and Corporation Tax, Caseware Audit, Sage Line 50, Quickbooks and Xero
- Qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in audit and accounts preparation assignments
- Good working knowledge of Corporation Tax, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements