Silver Levene LLP is the largest ACCA practice in the UK having grown to 100 staff and 18 Partners based in our London Head Office in Warren Street.
We have always been a niche-oriented practice focusing on a number of specific markets media, hospitality, retail, logistics, healthcare and property sectors.
We are looking for a high-calibre Senior Audit Manager to join our expanding organisation.
You will take responsibility for the audit team, be self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with an ability and interest in understanding your clients’ business.
What you'll get
Excellent Salary and benefits package.
Immediate / ASAP
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients.
- Review/Produce consolidated financial statements
- Plan the overall audit approach in accordance with the firm’s procedures
- Monitor audit progress and keep Partner informed of progress
- Review the audit file and tax computation ensuring the completed work is documented and properly reflects the scope of the assignment
- Finalise audit file, accounts and tax computations
- Liaise with client during audit
- Assist Partners in client meetings
- Produce business plans for clients
- Manage a due diligence or adhoc assignment for clients
- Manage and organise the Audit Department Staff to meet the department workload within required deadlines.
- Assist in quality control procedures and provide technical support to the audit department.
- Undertake all work with a view to profitability and use the opportunity to review the WIP and debtors identify opportunities for additional billings.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year.
- To meet changing business needs, you may be asked to help in other areas, or to undertake additional responsibilities not specified in your Job Description
- Ideal candidates will be computer literate.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word , Excel, CCH Central, CCH Accounts Production and Corporation Tax, Caseware Audit, Sage Line 50, Quickbooks and Xero
- Qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Experience in dealing with junior members of staff on-site.
- Good working knowledge of Corporation Tax, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Preferable experience in group audits including consolidations