Silver Levene are the largest ACCA practice in the UK having grown to over 100 staff and 16 Partners based in our London Head Office in Warren Street.
We have always been a niche oriented practice focusing on a number of specific markets in legal, pharmaceutical, healthcare and property sectors.
However, we have built a particular reputation in the field of Barristers. Our Specialist Barrister Unit acts for over 1,000 Barristers throughout the UK.
We are looking for a high-calibre ATT qualified or part qualified Tax Semi Senior to join our expanding organisation.
You will take responsibility for the accounting and tax process, being self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines, have excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and interest in understanding your clients’ business.
What you'll get
Excellent Salary and benefits package
Immediate / ASAP
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be required to:
- Prepare personal tax computations and final Tax Returns
- Prepare accurate working paper files.
- Ensure professional standards are met and supervise and develop more junior staff.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm.
- Pay attention to self-development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing in practice.
- Acting as a responsible member of the team, providing support, development and guidance to more junior members.
- Producing work for the Manager and Partner review which requires little further input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and as part of a team.
- Deal with any adhoc client queries
- Assist with marketing initiatives
- Qualified or Part Qualified ATT or equivalent, qualified by experience.
- Minimum 2 year tax experience in a UK practice.
- Working knowledge – personal tax,
- Competent user of Word, Excel, Outlook, CCH Tax Software