Over the years I have developed a wide range of experience in accountancy and taxation with proactive advice to owner-managed businesses on areas such as business structures, tax-efficient profit extraction and all aspects of tax planning. I also have extensive experience in dealing with family businesses including advising on shareholder agreements, company re-organisation, succession and exit planning.
I joined Silver Levene in 2002 following a successful career as sole practitioner and then as a partner in a City practice.
The specific sectors I specialise in are:-
- Property matters relating to development, investment and taxation
- Wholesalers and retailers
- Hospitality and hotels
- UK subsidiaries of international groups
- IT companies providing global services.
Areas of expertise
- Audit and assurance
- Annual accounts and tax compliance
- Acquisition and disposal of businesses
- Personal and corporate tax planning
I can assist you with all aspect of your business requirement and how to make it efficient in today’s challenging environment.