I have considerable audit, accounts and tax experience and at present I assist and advise clients in improving their business and in buying and selling pharmacies. Silver Levene is passionate about its clients and we seek to meet our client’s aims, goals and objectives.
I worked for 15 years in the accounts department within banking before starting work in an accountancy practice. I am one of the team leaders in the pharmacy division and in the last 11 years have been working exclusively for our pharmacy clients at Silver Levene.
My particular area of expertise for pharmacy clients are:
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and profit projections.
- Preparation of business plans.
- Preparation of due diligence reports in relation to buying pharmacies.
- Reviewing share purchase agreements and asset purchase agreements.
- Assisting in buying and selling pharmacies.
- Providing advice on improving sales and profit margins.