My satisfaction comes from helping clients achieve their goals and ambitions and my work is about helping clients add value to their personal and business wealth.
After travelling for a year and University, I trained in London with a medium sized firm and one of the top 4 accountancy practices prior to a period working as an accountant in industry learning about management.
I was then very fortunate to join Silver Levene where I have been a partner for a number of years.
My areas of expertise include:
- Audit and business accounts
- Business and personal tax – compliance and tax planning
- Quasi CFO (Chief Financial Officer) and FD (Financial Director) work
- Business plans and forecasts
- Helping your business grow
- Business set up, structure and exit route advice
- Dealing with companies, other businesses and personal matters outside of the UK
- Business accounting procedures
I am a past Council Member and a Past President of our professional body the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management.
I am currently the Chairman of the SME (Small Medium Enterprises) committee for Accountancy Europe (an organisation representing professional accountancy bodies in Europe).
I have spoken widely on SME issues in the UK and overseas.