I am a qualified Human Resource professional with over 25 years’ experience of working with clients in various sectors of industry. I started my career within Retail, holding various store and area management positions with large fashion multiples before moving on to specialise in people management. In 2003 I set up and developed our HR client division specialising in providing HR and training advice to small/medium sized businesses. As Director of SL Human Resources, I lead a team of qualified HR consultants, with experience of working within various sectors including the film and Television industry, finance, manufacturing, IT, retail and catering and utility providers.
My approach is hands on, friendly and professional. I pride myself on forming long term working relationships with my clients by gaining a deep understanding of their individual business needs and offering practical solutions and advice to help achieve their objectives.
I am a generalist HR practitioner with experience in all areas of employment law specialising in:
- Implementation of HR Policies and Procedures
- Employment Contracts and restrictive clauses
- Performance management and employee development
- Dealing with complex dismissal, disciplinary and grievance cases
- Settlement Agreements and mutual terminations
- TUPE transfers and employee integration
- Redundancies and company restructures
I strongly believe that a business’s greatest asset are its people!